Easy Piano Songs with Letter Notes for Toddlers
Playing piano may sound intimidating for some, but with the proper introduction on how to play the piano, your child soon will reap its long-term benefits. Introduce your kids to the World of Music by giving them a toy piano. Help your kids learn to play simple piano songs for a more fun and engaging play. Here, we've compiled some of the Easy Piano Songs for Toddlers with letter notes. These are popular nursery rhymes that kids love to sing such as Bingo, Mary Had a Little Lamb and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. There are also celebration songs like Happy Birthday, Jingle Bells and We Wish You A Merry Christmas. Parties and different holiday gatherings are fast approaching, make your kids the star of your occasion.
1. Mary Had A Little Lamb - is an American nursery rhyme of the 19th century origin written by Sarah Josepha Hale/John Roulstone, inspired by an actual story wherein the young Mary Sawyer took her little lamb to school at the suggestion of her brother. On that same day, there was a young man who visits her school who was astonished by what he saw. His name was John Roulstone. The next day, the young man John returned the school and gave Mary a piece of paper, inside is the original three stanzas of the rhyme.
2. All the Pretty Horses - is a traditional lullaby (also known as "Hush-a-Bye") from the United States. It is about an African-American caretaker singing a baby to sleep.
3. Pizza Please - based on the traditional tune of Hot Cross Buns.
4. Fuzzy Wuzzy - is about a great bear. He has an absolutely soft coat.
5. Monsters Everywhere - one of the perfect songs to play on the piano this coming Halloween! Composed by Dana Thynes.
6. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star – one of the most popular English lullabies. The lyrics are based on the poem of Jane Taylor around the 19th century.
7. Happy Birthday – also known as “Happy Birthday to You”, is a traditional song sung to celebrate a person’s birth anniversary. It is the most recognized song in the English language according to the Guinness World Records 1998.
8. Bingo – is a spelling song for kids wherein the origin of this nursery rhyme is unknown. Based on the song, Bingo is a name of a dog.
9. We Wish You a Merry Christmas – it is from the West Country of England, a popular English Christmas carol.
10. Jingle Bells – a traditional winter holiday song. It is one of the best known and commonly sung American songs in the world written by James Lord Pierpont. Did you know that Jingle Bells is the first song to broadcast from space?
For more free downloadable piano music sheet for beginners, you may visit here. Have fun playing!