Picnic Time Brie - Natural Wood (North Carolina State Wolfpack) Engraved Cheese Board and Tools Set
The Brie cheese board set is the perfect sized accessory for a small party or get-together. The board is a 7.5" swivel-style, split level circular cutting board made or eco-friendly rubberwood that swings open to reveal the cheese tools housed under the board. The three stainless steel cheese tools have rubberwood handles. Tools included are a hard cheese knife, a chisel knife (hard crumbly cheese), and a cheese fork. A carved moat surrounds the perimeter of the board which helps to prevent brine or juice run-off. The Brie makes a delightful gift.
- 1 Cutting board
- 3 Stainless steel cheese utensils (1 hard cheese knife, a chisel knife (hard crumbly cheese), and cheese fork) with wooden handles
- Materials: Rubberwood; stainless steel
- Dimensions: 7.5" diameter x 1.2"
- Swivel-style, split level circular cutting board made or eco-friendly rubberwood
- Board swings open to reveal three cheese tools with rubberwood handles
- A recessed juice groove surrounds the perimeter of the board to prevent brine or juice run-off
- 44 square inches of cutting surface
Care Instructions: Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water. Hand wash tools and towel dry immediately after washing. Not dishwasher safe.