Picnic Time Manta - Blue (University of Kansas Jayhawks) Digital Print
The Manta Sun Shelter is portable and compact. Designed to set up in seconds, this open-front tent can be used wherever you might need protection against the sun or wind and has a UPF 50+ rating. It also has a built-in floor to act as barrier to the sand, hot cement, or wet grass. A zippered mesh window allows cross-ventilation. Bring the Manta to the beach, the park, or the lake. You'll be glad you did!
- UPF 50+ sun protection rating
- Easy set-up and take-down
- Folds in on itself with a few turns of the wrist and it's ready to be stored away
- A double-zippered mesh window
- Lightweight polyester shell and fiberglass "wire" frame - 86.6" x 47.25" x 39.37"
- Eight metal stakes and tie-down cords to keep tent anchored
- Convenient storage/carry bag with shoulder strap (31.5" diameter x 1.5")
- MATERIALS: Polyester shell; fiberglass "wire" frame
- DIMENSIONS: 31" x 31" x 2"
Care Instructions: Surface wash with damp cloth only.